Monday, March 10, 2014

Perspective

So today is the first official day of spring break.  YIPPEEE!!  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my day job but it exciting to think about having free time at home. 

I tend to be one of those people who over schedule and over plan my holidays.  This time I was forced to keep it open because Mr. Morning Sunshine had foot surgery.  The whole experience has been really humbling and eye opening.  

Sometimes I feel as if I am the only one helping out and doing things around the house....  This time I really am the only one because he can't walk and I realize how much my husband truly does contribute to our household.  I am very blessed to have him in my life.

While I have been super busy keeping up with the kids, the house, my husband, the dog, etc. I have found a few moments here and there to sneak away to my craft room and work on some projects.  I have made some adorable burp clothes for a good friend of mine and will put the tutorial in my next post.  I also made a trip to Joann's and got the fabric for the master bedroom curtains.  (Remember the bedroom I am slowly trying to refurbish?)

So on that note, here are a few quotes that I saw while browsing Pinterest that popped out at me.  

  


Remember to take time for yourself and love the people around you.  Happy Spring!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive