Friday, February 21, 2014

Weekend Begins!

It's Friday afternoon and I am so ready for the weekend.  Its been a long week.  Definitely an week of fact being stranger than fiction.  I would have never guessed that the bank next to my son's daycare would be robbed to say the least.  (Yes that is a true statement!)  The good news is that I have been thinking and dreaming all day about my weekend projects.

As mentioned before I am going to continue to adjust and modify my blog but to be honest the more I change things the more I realize I'm not sure it is ever going to be perfect.

Blogs are fluid and ever changing which is one thing that I am drawn to about them.  It is a place to illustrate and describe your thinking, emotions literally but also in a visual way.  As strange as it sounds I like change.  Not in everything all at once but I feel it keeps life interesting.

So, I raise my glass of sparkling grape juice (remember I am 5 mths preggo over here) to proost (cheers) my ever changing blog face and whatever the weekend universe lets me tackle in DIY projects.  Hopefully this is me by the end of the weekend:



Sew and paint on my friends and please share what you have envisioned for your weekend future or where you found fact to be stranger than fiction.    I love to hear your stories.  Makes me feel a little more normal.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive