Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Late Bloomer

Ever have a vision for something and are not 100% sure how to make it come to fruition?  Kinda how I feel about my little piece of cyberspace....

So this leads me to my next goal/project.

Now remember I said my project could be anything so no ughs please. I promise there is benefit in this next one for you the reader too. 

I am going to work toward getting the format of my blog to match my vision. Now keep in mind my vision might change as I become more engrossed in this blogger world but for now and the near future it is pretty clear. 

So bear, wait no bare, ok never mind lets just say hang in there with me as my page will but undergoing construction over the next week or so. 

Stay tuned for the final product. (But don't get ur hopes too high, I am still new to the cyber world of bloggers. And yes I realize that I am late on the curve considering people have been blogging for almost a decade now.) better late than never right?

Any tips and/or suggestions for helpful sites or go to blogs or you just want to give you advice to a virgin blogger  please do tell.... Sharing is caring!

2 comments:

  1. I think your blog is adorable and I can't wait to see what you do with it! If you're not already following my Blogging board on Pinterest, there is a WEALTH of information here http://www.pinterest.com/aelmama/blogging/ I also love the blog Bloggie Love. The ladies there have answered so many of my blogging questions and given me great advice. Keep up the great work and take it wherever your heart leads you - just stay true to YOU. XO, Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't know how excited you just made me! My first person other than family who has commented. Soooo cool! :) Thanks for the tips, I will be sure to follow you on Pinterest and check out the suggestions. (I'm kinda addicted to that place!) Thank you again!
      -MNO

      Delete

Blog Archive